Digital marketing is
one medium that is allowing brands to create a connect and generate potential
leads. It has changed the way that we do business by meeting the demands of
prospects through a foolproof lead generation strategy.
What is lead
is the process of finding potential prospects who can be converted into loyal
customers. The lead generation process has to have the following stages for
- Identifying the target audience through awareness a.k.a marketing campaigns
- Persuing audience with a call-to-action to build inquiries
- Building and filtering prospect into potential customers
- Directing marketing efforts to convert potential customers to loyal customers
The lead generation
process cannot be done in isolation, it requires prompt marketing efforts
through both online and offline methods.
Here are a few tips
that you can follow to build a competitive lead generation process for
effective lead generation.
- Segmentation is the key
The first most
important thing to do is to segment your target audience and create customer
personas. You can segment audiences based on multiple factors, it’s a great
thing if you can layer your segments and make them more specific (there’s no
such thing as too many segments). The more detailed your audience
characteristics are, the more you can rely on communication for success. Some
factors that you can look into for creating customer persona are:
- Purchasing power and history
- Digital medium consumption etc
- Identifying the right mediums
technicalities, there are 360 mediums through which you can reach your target
audience. You need to identify and shortlist the best mediums for communication.
- Online- Digital
marketing services provide a plethora of options for optimizing lead
generation. Some highly used vehicles/tools used for lead generation include
SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Email.
- Offline- The most utilized mediums for lead generation are call centre
services and direct sale services. Although old, call centre services are still
used as the primary method for lead generation. With quality service, this
medium can connect and bring assurance to prospects via human interaction.
- Ensure you have a ‘CTA’ in all your campaigns
A CTA or
call-to-action is a button which prompts customers to take action. For a lead
generation digital campaign, this is service provided by various social and
paid tools. With a call-to-action button, you can collect user data through
auto-processes, this data is automatically fed to your CRM system. Even if you
aren’t able to convert leads in the first attempt, you can still save user data
for remarketing to a prospect. It is a win-win situation altogether!
is the most underestimated part of the lead generation process. Many digital
marketing service providers in India will tell you that data is the crux of any
marketing strategy. The more in-depth data you have, the more targeted your
marketing campaigns can be. Hence, you can either take assistance from tools
like Google Analytics (which can get complicated after a while) or turn to a
digital marketing specialist to help manage data.
- Filter leads through funnels
It is always great to
have a grading system in order to make your efforts clear. Marketers often turn
to a triple graded funnel system to filter leads. It is divided into the
- Top of the funnel: These are customer enquires that you get through awareness campaigns. At this stage, you need to filter enquiries than can turn to leads.
- Middle of the funnel: Middle of the funnel is when customers show interest in your products/service. One filtered, you need to target and segment these customers and sell them products through targeted ads, call centre services and social media campaigns.
- Bottom of the funnel: This last stage will filter leads to converted, loyal customers. Marketing efforts are always focused on reaching this goal.
Lead generation is
not an easy task. Many specialists are dedicating their time to provide
state-of-the-art lead generation service to clients. However, leads cannot be
generated with machines and software alone. It requires business understanding,
consumer behaviour insights and perseverance.
At Krono, we have a
dedicated team to provide effective lead generation service/call centre service
to boost your business. We are a digital service provider based in India,
connect with us at 9167077067 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.